From the Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) perspectives, the KADOKAWA Group focuses on solving social issues which change with the times, as well as business growth and meeting the expectations of its customers, shareholders, business partners, local communities and other stakeholders, aiming to create a better society and to continuously improve its corporate value.
1. Management policy and corporate governance
2. Board of Directors, Nominating Committee, Remuneration Committee, Audit Committee, Independent Auditors
3. Remuneration for Directors and Chief Officers
4. Internal Control
5. Information on shareholdings, takeover defense measures
6. IR policy, enhancement of disclosure and insider information control